- $80K-$145K compensation package (depending on experience)
- Generous profit-sharing model
There are two main developer tracks at Kraken: one for developers who want to strictly write code and solve difficult problems, and the other for developers who want to manage other developers and work closely with clients. There is equal opportunity for both types of developers. This position is for those interested in the latter.
You’ll work with our Software Engineers to build and maintain Magento eCommerce sites for our clients. You’ll be the primary point of contact for Kraken clients and will help architect and lead both implementations as well as ongoing accounts. You’ll have some project management responsibilities, although your role will be primarily technical in nature.
- Remote position: Must be based in the US
Springfield, MO position: Must be willing to commute to SE Springfield
- Strong management skills
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work on a team—you can’t be a lone ranger
- 2+ years experience with Magento development
- Basic grasp of PHP and MySQL
- Familiarity with basic Systems Engineering needs
- Work/life balance. We believe in working hard and then playing hard. Our team works an average of 40 hours a week.
- Profit sharing. While everyone at Kraken earns a respectable salary, we also have a generous profit sharing model that rewards each individual for their contributions.
- Great benefits. Awesome health insurance and time-off policies.
- Awesome industry. The eCommerce industry has grown steadily over the past 10 years. Kraken works with some of the best platforms in the industry.
- Flexible schedule. Have a sick kid? Want to take a spontaneous trip? As long as you get your work done, there’s lots of flexibility in this role.
- Snacks/drinks. Unlimited (healthy) snacks/drinks to keep the creative juices flowing.
- Constant growth. Dedicated time & budget set aside for learning.
- Minimal meetings. We only meet when we have to. Otherwise we use Slack / email / etc for team-wide communications.
- The best tools. Specced out MacBook (which you can use personally, if you want) + whatever monitor/peripherals you want.